Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

Our Christmas this year was very low key - kinda nice! Mommy, Daddy, and I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning alone together. I opened my presents before Bubba and Sissy came over from their mommy's house, but really didn't care too much after opening the first one. It made sounds and had flashing lights! Mommy thought I would like just ripping the paper off stuff (she even wrapped up a toothbrush to put in my stocking), but I didn't quite get into it like I did at my birthday.


When Bubba and Sissy came over, they brought back Daddy's Tigger Christmas hat and decided to put it on my head. I promptly pulled it down over my face to hide from the camera.

1 comment:

DDdd said...

Mommy & Daddy had to coax me past my first present as well. It was just playdoh though... I don't think I would have ever gotten past your cool plane!