Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ventura & the Greats

Last week Mommy and I traveled up the coast to Ventura to visit my great grandparents and my great auntie Chinh and great uncle Greg. Grandpa John came with us too. The best part about the trip was that I got to chase a dog around all day long! She wasn't too fond of me though...I guess I made too much noise or something. Mommy thought the best part was the weather. While warm in the mid-80s, it was much nicer than the current weather at our house (mid-80s inside the house, ranging up to 100 outside).

Everyone was delighted to see me walk. I also impressed them with my throwing prowess and very toothy smiles. One afternoon, we all went for a walk to the park where Mommy and Auntie took me down the slide and let me splash in the pond. Not quite the same as a pool, but still nice and refreshing!

No comments: