Friday, September 18, 2009

My Birthday (aka Mommy & Daddy's Anniversary) part 3

Later that night, Mommy & Daddy (tried) to take me out to dinner for my birthday and their anniversary. We went to Buca di Beppo - a vibrant and tasty Italian family dining restaurant - where Mommy's favorite thing to eat is green beans. I wasn't very fond of any of the food they ordered. I also decided that I would rather run around the bar and outside (where I proceeded to take a head dive INTO A WALL) than sit with Mommy or Daddy. For some reason they decided that the 3 of us would no longer be going out to dinner together...

Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy!

1 comment:

DDdd said...

We've already had 2 holidays with no pictures... there's really no excuse!! Where ya been little man? I want to see pix of your trip out east too. We're so sorry we missed you!