Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tidbits

So Mommy once again realized how lazy she had gotten at updating my blog and figured there were plenty of things going on with me to tell everyone about now that I'm 7 1/2 months old.

I made my first trip to a major soccer tournament last month when Bubba was playing State Cup out in Lancaster.  Mommy hated Lancaster.  I wasn't such a big fan either since it was super windy and cold - and a 3 hour drive each way.


Mommy and Grandpa John also took me to Sea World for the first time.  I wasn't nearly as impressed with the animals as I was with all the other kids running around.  Also Mommy and Grandpa completely failed at taking any adorable pictures with the exception of my first experience with a starfish.  Mommy had even faux-hawked my hair with sunscreen!  Oh well, next time.

And most importantly I am mobile!  I can effectively scoot forward pulling (mostly) and pushing myself towards something I want.  My main problem at this point is that I really just want to walk, so I'll get up on my hands and the soles of my feet, but then have no clue what to do next.  I see Mommy and Grandpa crawling around to show me what to do but I think they're silly since they can just get up and walk.

No comments: