Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mischeivious



I've been up to a lot of no good lately despite Mommy trying to keep me busy. We are trying to go swimming at least a couple days a week now that Grandpa's pool is done. Too bad the May grey weather has put a temporary damper on that situation - I'm hoping June isn't as gloomy!

Daddy and I also accompanied Mommy to help her coach her little girls at their first soccer tournament. She coached 8 games (2 teams, 4 games each) over a 2 day period. The girls played amazing while Daddy and I hung out. Check out my sunscreen fauxhawk and the piece of licorice Daddy seemed to think it was ok for me to eat.



I am also crawling EVERYWHERE and have figured out how to pull myself up - on the couch, on the chairs, against the sliding glass doors, using mommy's legs, on my toys, and even on the stairs. Mommy has her hands full once again - she needs to be careful what she wishes for!


2 comments:

DDdd said...

Just wait until you can walk and RUN! You can get into well... everything! BTW, please please let us know when you come out east. Hopefully we can get together and get into even more trouble.

Hazegray said...

Oh but licorice is so good ... and snow cones are nutrious if they are fruit or berry flavored right? Also looks like time for a haircut young man. :)