Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

So when you're only 3 months old, there isn't a whole lot to do on Christmas. Mostly other people coo at your Christmas-y pj's and open your presents for you. And apparently Mommy and Daddy didn't do such a stellar job at taking photos of me...Mommy will have to ask other people for theirs! Here are some cute ones though:

Helping Daddy unwrap my present...

Playing with Mommy on Christmas morning

Don't I have the most adorable face you have EVER seen?

Apparently the holidays wore me out though...here's one of Mommy and I doing some after-Christmas shopping at Target. Please note how I am completely passed out in her arms!

I also wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year despite not even making it to the east coast celebration. Instead I woke up Mommy at 1 am so she wouldn't miss out too much!

No comments: