Friday, October 24, 2008

One Month Plus

I turned one month old last Friday! Of course Mommy had her hands full with me...
Mommy did get a Moby Wrap although we're still learning to use it.


Here is what is going on in our world:
  • Weight - 9 lbs, 2 oz
  • Height - 21.5"
  • Milestone - when Mommy lays me on my tummy I can pick up my head and turn it to the other side all by myself!
  • Other (good) stuff - I let Mommy shower most days by hanging out in my bouncer and we are slowly settling into a routine where I only wake up 2x a night (but this means I like wake up between 4-5am for the day) and go promptly back to sleep.
  • Other (not so good) stuff - Sissy Keegan had to have her appendix removed (stupid useless organ).
  • Mommy is preparing to tackle the girls' varsity head coach position at her old high school!

Check out these recent photos of us too:

My first trip to Dave & Busters - look at all the tickets I won!

Mommy and me napping on the couch.

Hanging out on my play gym blanket. The gym part is still a bit overwhelming.

2 comments:

DDdd said...

You're getting so big! Good job Mommy. Varsity Head Coach huh? Sounds like a lot more fun than admin... and a lot more Mommy & baby friendly. Good luck!

Cake said...

Such a good blogger! I love that wrap thing.