Friday, October 10, 2008

For such a small thing...

...I sure do keep Mommy's hands full!  I definitely sleep best when someone is holding me - usually Mommy, but thankfully Grandpa John and Oma Sondra come over to help her out.  She is hoping to get a sling or wrap carrier.  Here are some pictures of me sleeping through my big sister's soccer game last weekend.  Check out the moose on my onesie.

Mommy now knows that a 4 hour nap, a feeding, followed by another 3 hour nap does not make for a good night's sleep!

We also had a nurse from Children's Hospital come do a home visit last week and I was a 1/2 ounce shy of 8 lbs - meaning I have essentially grown out of my newborn clothes.  The nice lady is coming back next week to check my vitals and weight again and give Mommy more reassurance that I am great and she is doing a fantastic job.

No comments: