Monday, December 8, 2008

A Little After Thanksgiving

Yes, Mommy realizes that it's been almost 2 weeks since Thanksgiving, but she wanted to share all of the great photos of my first family holiday!

The day before Thanksgiving, Mommy's best friend Courtney flew into town from Minnesota - brrr!  So Courtney, her fiance Tom, her brother Eric, her sister in law Mary, and mom Deko all came over to visit.  Mommy was a little slow with the camera and the boys were a bit hesitant around me so here's a photo of me with Courtney:
On the actual day, Mommy and Daddy took me to Grandma Sue and Grandpa Dan's house for some football watching and a traditional turkey dinner.  I of course took a nap - for 3 hours - right up until the turkey came out of the oven and then Mommy had to feed me before she got to eat.  But I behaved for the most part and even sat in my car seat at the table while the adults finished eating!
The day after Thanksgiving, Mommy and Daddy drove with me up to Ventura to visit the rest of the extended family including my Great Grandparents, Great Aunt & Uncle, and Mommy's cousins.  We spent the night there and came home on Saturday.
My great-uncle Greg holding me while I look cute.

Me smiling on my great-grandma Virginia's lap.

Me hanging out with great-grandpa Marvin.

1 comment:

DDdd said...

I guess we have to wait for holidays to get posts... good think Xmas is coming up! :-) He's getting big. Very cute smile.