Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The 1st Blog

Welcome to Baby Gray's official blog.  For all of our family and friends both near and far, this will be the primary method of showing off our new little bundle of joy (once he arrives of course)!  I've been told that my days of comprehensive diatribe to all in my address book are numbered...

That being said, I have approximately 2 weeks until my due date with not a single recognizable sign of impending labor!  No contractions (real or false), no nesting (who wants to clean when its in the 90s with 70% humidity), I still have my innie belly button, and the little guy has not dropped (i.e. he's remains a pain the ribs).  

Here are a couple of photos of me for pure entertainment value and I'll try to get some up of his "nursery" corner once I get it a bit more presentable.

Da Belly



7 comments:

DDdd said...

It looks like you might have read my blog a couple of times... :-) The belly looks beautiful. BTW, while I lost my inny belly button... I never dropped. In fact, the day my water broke I was talking to my boss about how it would likely be a couple of weeks (i.e. right on time) because the baby hadn't dropped and I hadn't nested yet. We were wrong. :-) So you never know.

Cake said...

Thank you for providing me with an heir to my fortune!

Unknown said...

You're pretty Momma :)

Fortal David said...

You look great Momma Gray. We miss your skills but you are in the middle of something more important. Thanks for the blog!

Parsons Family

Jealous Bitch said...

Wow. You are fat. Have you considered Jenny Craig? Weight Watchers? A fat farm?? Anorexia????

OMG, j/k, j/k....YOU ARE FRIGGIN GORGEOUS!!!! I am LOVING you as a pregnant chick, lol!!!

Greetings from SAN FRANCISCO....I miss the HELL out of you. :( You are going to be such a wonderful mommy!!! Go check out my blog and comment... I love and miss you SO MUCH!!!

http://rebeccarose26.blogspot.com/

DDdd said...

D-day is here and no news... so I'm assuming that he's delaying his entrance into the world. Figures, must be fashionably late!

Unknown said...

you stink at this blog thing. update